The same great technology and performance found in our mobile units adapted for use in permanent etching areas.
- Precast Concrete Etching
- Cleaning brick faced panel removing retarder from exposed aggregate panels.
- Cleaning Forms, Mixers, other Equipment
- …all other traditional pressure washer applications
- Acid Induction - Controlled Introduction of Chemical into High Pressure Water Stream - No Other Machine Does This!
- Acid system can draw and use chemical directly from a tote or carboy - whatever container you buy the chemicals in. Big improvement in safety. Eliminates chemical handling time and expense.
- Designed for fixed installation near the etching area
- Low maintenance electric motor powers the pump
- Choice of natural gas or liquid propane burners eliminates burner fueling, while cutting down energy cost. Diesel fuel burner also available.
- Modular for installation flexibility
- Same safety features and heavy duty components, materials and construction as our mobile machines
|Hot Water||100° F Pick-up over ambient||100° F Pick-up over ambient|
|Operating Pressure/Flow||3000 psi/3.9 gpm||3000 psi/up to 8 gpm|
|Electric Motor (Choice of Voltage, Phases)||10 Hp||15 Hp|
|Chemical Supply||Patented System||Patented System|
|Draws directly from supplier's tote/tank||Draws directly from supplier's tote/tank|
|Hose||100 Feet, Heavy Duty Full Wrap, Chem. Resistant||200 Feet, Super Duty Full Jacket/Wrap Chem. Resistant|
|Burner Potential||330,000 BTU||450,000 BTU|
|Weight||650 Pounds||700 Pounds|
|Dimensions (Pump Unit)||38" x 23" x 48"||38" x 23" x 48"|
|Dimensions (Water Heater)||18" x 18" x 40.5"||20" x 20" x 48"|
Call 800-274-4121 or click here for more information.