The stainless steel cart mounted F-30 is great for ornamental products, smaller jobs, touch up, and swimming pool etching. Very portable, very durable, very affordable.
Experience has shown the pressure/flow rates at which the water and chemical systems are set generate optimum results under most circumstances. Adjustment of either is easy when unusual situations are encountered. Regardless of the situation, the F-30, because of its unique chemical handling capability, outperforms every other method of cold water cleaning and etching in both time and quality.
The product is so unique that it has received a variety of US and Canadian patents, including a utility patent covering the entire system, with additional patents pending.
The F-30 is constructed of proven, commercial grade components, and premium materials. Stainless steel frame and axle, stainless steel wand pipe, two-wire braid/wrapped pressure hose, commercial rated engine and pump, and stainless steel recirculation tank are among the premium materials not found in typical washers. Please note that all the stainless we use is 304 alloy, not the less expensive, less corrosion resistant variety used by many pressure washer manufacturers. The engineering and testing behind each part of the machine provides: ease of use, performance, durability and safety in a rugged environment.
- Engine: 10Hp, Series 19 Vanguard (Briggs & Stratton) single cylinder OHV engine, with TransportGuard®
- TransportGuard® prevents oil dilution resulting from gasoline draining from the fuel tank/carburetor into the cylinder during transportation.
- 3 year warranty
- Pump: 2800 psi, 2.8 gallons per minute General Pump with premium pressure relieving unloader
- On-board 3.3 L gasoline tank
- On-board 5 gallon stainless steel recirculation tank – eliminates need to rush back to shut down in order to avoid overheating the pump
- Hose 100’ foot chemical resistant steel two-wire braid reinforced
- 20’ chemical supply hose with strainer
- Optional: Additional hose lengths in 50 foot increments
- Wand: Stainless steel tube, patented spray head
- Easy adjustment of chemical flow
- Chemical on/off control on wand and also on machine
- Chemical system and water system can be used independently
- Caster type front tires for easy movement on rough surfaces
- Solid tires for flat free operation, crowned for lower rolling resistance on hard surfaces