The World’s Best Precast Concrete Etching Systems
There is no better finish for concrete than acid etching. Acid etching sparkles compared to the dull aggregate of sand-blasting and say good-bye to silica dust, worm holes, efflorescence, and other issues. And there is no better way to acid etch than with a Kem-O-Kleen. That’s why there are Kem-O-Kleen systems in place at 70%+ of the nation’s largest architectural precasters, and many other precast, dry-cast, wet cast and FRC locations. Multiple unit installations, strong repeat purchases, and our specialized experience, are further testimony to the product's effectiveness.
- Cut etching time to less than half that of traditional methods - quick pay-back on investment
- Thorough, consistent etching - very effective on detail where acid can pool or miss coverage using traditional methods
- Use less chemical to do the job - designed for muriatic acid
- Better finish - aggregate not dulled as with sandblasting
- Precise control of chemical quantity applied
- Rugged durable construction - designed for the job site
- 200’ of full jacket hose - covers plenty of area
- A variety of models to fit all applications and budgets
High volume operators prefer the power of the K-3007 and K-3008 to keep production moving. Ornamental, FRC, and smaller panel plants often select the smaller output of the K-3003 and K-3004 for their great etch. We are proud to have played a role in the many awards that our customers have earned over the years.