Architectural Precast and GFRC Acid Etching have been a common practice for years to finish products used in architectural design and construction of commercial buildings. Concrete etching provides a more finished look for building exteriors than unfinished precast building material. Many people prefer the more polished or muted look to stone or concrete that has received an acid etching treatment.
Our product allows for extremely precise edging, unlike sand blasting that leaves a rounded edge inherently due to how the application is applied. Our innovative acid etching equipment can greatly reduce the time it takes to finish manufacturing processes for architectural precast and GFRC stone and concrete.
Our stationary unit can drastically reduce operating costs while our mobile unit can allow you to finish products or modify products on-site during construction. The capabilities provided with heat, high-pressure water, and chemical applications will improve your operational procedures while providing a safer work environment. We set out to build the best acid etcher available on the market today with versatility and believe we have achieved that goal.
Acid etching machine types
There are two types of machines available: the stationary system is utilized by Architectural Precast and GFRC Acid Etching manufacturers, while the mobile devices are empowering its users to provide acid etching services onsite. In both the SK7/8 and the MK7 precast concrete etching systems, chemicals are introduced using a high-pressure water stream, making the machines unique on the market.
The benefits of using an acid etching machine:
- It provides a superior finish for architectural precast products.
- Due to the high-pressure water stream, the device saves labor and requires fewer chemical liquids to operate.
- Minimal maintenance: Contains few mechanical parts, while the electric motor that drives the pump is a long-life, low-maintenance device.
- Designed for safety: Whatever container you buy the chemicals in, the acid system can use them directly from the container, resulting in a significant security improvement.
- High mobility: The stationary version of the etching system also has a modular design.
If you are planning to enhance your current process with state-of-the-art, patented precast concrete etching systems, Keem-O-Kleen machines can significantly support your manufacturing potential and the safety of your employees. Curious about the products? Check out our website, and don’t be afraid to contact our team via email or a call.