The World’s Best Precast Concrete Etching Systems
There is no better finish for concrete than acid etching. Acid etching sparkles compared to the dull aggregate of sand-blasting and say good-bye to silica dust, worm holes, efflorescence, and other issues. And there is no better way to acid etch than with a Kem-O-Kleen. That’s why there are Kem-O-Kleen systems in place at 70%+ of the nation’s largest architectural precasters, and many other precast, dry-cast, wet cast and FRC locations. Multiple unit installations, strong repeat purchases, and our specialized experience, are further testimony to the product’s effectiveness.
- Cut etching time to less than half that of traditional methods – quick pay-back on investment
- Thorough, consistent etching – very effective on detail where acid can pool or miss coverage using traditional methods
- Use less chemical to do the job – designed for muriatic acid
- Better finish – aggregate not dulled as with sandblasting
- Precise control of chemical quantity applied
- Rugged durable construction – designed for the job site
- 200’ of full jacket hose – covers plenty of area
- A variety of models to fit all applications and budgets
High volume operators prefer the power of the MK7 and SK8 to keep production moving. Ornamental, FRC, and smaller panel plants often select the smaller output of the MK3 and SK4 for their great etch. We are proud to have played a role in the many awards that our customers have earned over the years.